March 11, 2010

FLOWERS FOR LAYLA

Layla Grace passed away Tuesday. I'm sure everyone already following her story has heard. If you haven't followed her story, you can read it here.

The (in my mind) inspiring and funny Harpers Happenings has decided to plant flowers for layla and is spreading it across the blogosphere. I want to do my small part and blog about it.

It's supposed to be rainy this weekend, so I think i'll stop by the local Home Depot and pick up something simple + pretty that I can plant or even replant in a small pot and keep inside the house. I am no green thumb and I want to do this little girl some justice so that is why I am considering "replanting". But for you green thumbers, go all out.

I think the purpose is just to honor this sweet little girl. For me, the flower is going to serve as a purpose of hope + inspiration. And to remember how lucky I am that my little girl is still with me and is happy + healthy + the joy of my life.

So, get your planting on. Pictures please!

Button from Harpers Happenings.
Right click + save to your computer.
Then (I used imgur.com) to upload and get the code.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co