December 14, 2010

thankful tuesday.

This past week has been full of crafts, quality time with my loves and great friends and Christmas to-do lists. And, I'll admit, my head is jumbled full of lists and budgets and just last night, I was telling M how I was ready for January but let's be honest...I lurve Christmas and I am not rushing it away anytime soon. Sometimes, we just get caught up in the stress of the holidays. So, Thankful Tuesday came just in time.

Here's what I am thankful for:
L making a huge improvement in her walking.
Finding the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Learning how to make enchiladas.
Watching Shrek the Halls with my love.
L taking 2 naps a day. It really helps me get things done!
Spending time with friends we call family.
Rockin' Holidays station on Pandora.
My hubby hanging the rest of the Christmas lights outside.
Paper chains circa elementary school hanging across our dining room.
The first snowfall of the season. Even though, I am sure it will annoy me soon - for now, it's magical.
My new $1 coffee mug from Michael's. Every time I drink cocoa this winter season, I'll be reminded to take some time and just breathe.

Grab the button and link up your posts!







No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co