November 19, 2021

Festive Finds For Your Home

I know that it's not even Thanksgiving yet but I couldn't resist an early dose of cheer this year! The Christmas boxes are stacked in the playroom and I've slowly been adding bits and bobs around the house and I find myself in the holiday decor aisles of Target multiple times a week. This year I grabbed a few new ornaments for the tree and, of course, a new mug!



I add a new Santa mug to our collection every year and seeing them spread around the kitchen is so fun! My kids drink out of them all season long - whether it's water at dinner or hot cocoa on a chilly morning. 

Our holiday decor style is modern meets festive. I like to grab things that match our existing decor so I can easily add pieces in but end up with an overall festive mood. Twinkly lights, bottle brush wreaths, and wreaths in each room do the trick! 

So, is it too early or are you all about the November cheer?

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co