May 22, 2012

may sponsor highlights | part one

i decided to go for a fresh take on sponsorship. and this month, instead of blurbs & highlight posts, i'm doing a fun post on their top three spring must haves!

 so please welcome my may sponsors and give them LOTS of love! these girls have been awesome. some have let me guest post for them, some are great friends and some support me in my weight-loss journey.

may is all about the start of spring, bright colors and being outdoors for me. so i asked my sponsors what are their top three spring must-haves.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

meet Liliana from lilixoana

nail polishes 

Photobucket

i always start painting my nails regularly starting in spring all through-out summer and fall and usually give my nails a break in the winter keeping it all natural. some of my favorite must-have colors in the srping are bright colors like orange, hot pink, yellows and turquoise. you name it! it gets me in a happy mood!

colored jeans

 Photobucket

love bright colors so when they start having a lot of them this spring as a trend i was in love. i think you should own at least one pair of colored jeans :) so cute.

spring scarves

 Photobucket
spring in new york is still breezy so it's always nice to have a scarf on hand and i love light-weight spring scarves in tons of different colors and patterns to coordinate with my outfits. they are also fun to wear on your head or as a belt for an added accessory!
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

meet emily from writings of an air force wife 

 Photobucket

a light airy sundress
like this one!

shimmery bronzer
like this one!

a 3 barrel curling iron for bouncy wavy hair
like this one!
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

meet crystal from life of a mother 2 three  

 Photobucket

spring is here and it's my favorite season! i get to shop for bathing suits for my darling girls and trunks for my handsome little men. spring is also the time when it's warm enough to dive in the pool or beach and we LOVE the beaches.

hot/bright colors in the bathing suits

cookouts

a nice glass of wine
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

okay ladies, i totally agree! colored jeans, a light sundress and cookouts are on the top of my spring list as well.

thanks for sharing!

i'm looking for sponsors for the month of june! if you want to swap, email me at blogalittlesomething{at}gmail{dot}com.







No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co