January 12, 2014

THE WEEKLY

 photo IMG_1782edit_zps11fa1f8b.jpg
 photo IMG_1793edit_zpsc02d2c30.jpg
 photo IMG_1785edit_zps5971037b.jpg
 photo IMG_1812edit_zps6cd6a57f.jpg
 photo IMG_1831edit_zpse87895d3.jpg

We stayed busy getting back to normal around here. Preschool and ballet classes. Returning library books. Doing dishes and laundry and taking down the Christmas tree (finally!). And, M started a new semester in school this week.

Parts of the week were crazy and parts were comforting. Having clean toilets and made-up beds can do a lot for one's spirit but on the other hand, wow. The house was in bad shape.

M's little sister in town for a few days so we're on the go and soaking up as much time with her as we can! I'll be back on Monday with a weekend post, xo.

PS. Lia has become obsessed with My Little Ponies and my new doormat has made me swoon every time I walk in the door!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co