March 28, 2019

EASTER FAVORITES | FOR THE LITTLES

It's officially Spring which means more sunny days, spring break, and Easter! The kids are spending spring break with their grandparents again while we take a little trip for M's birthday, so I'm getting a head-start on filling the kid's easter baskets. I have a few favorite classics that I always pop into their baskets but I thought I'd share some other fun ideas today.



one | two | three | four | five | six | seven

What's Easter without chocolate-covered eggs and Peeps? I always grab a few of those for the kid's baskets. And, we don't go an Easter without picking a new Jellycat friend. We got Nico this bunny a few years ago and now Bunny spends most of his life glued to Nico's side! No Jellycat can ever compare, but it's a fun tradition. 

Bubbles, new swimsuits, and some spring pajamas are favorites too! This year, I'm adding in some art  supplies for both kids - notepads of plain paper, jelly pens, crayons. And new books, of course!

What are some of your favorites for Easter baskets? 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co