March 19, 2019

FAVORITE PLANTERS + BASKETS

I'll be the first to admit - I have a black thumb! I can keep kids alive but plants? Eh. 

I still love them though! I love the pop of green and color plants bring to a space. They clean + purify the air around you. And, they bring a dose of life to a space. They last longer than flowers too! Which is a bonus, even though fresh flowers are my jam. 

We added a couple mid-sized plants to our home and I am obsessed. So far, they are thriving! So, I thought I'd do a round-up of my favorite planters. 


one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten

I have a few of these already! The gray modern stand w/brass legs was the first mid-size plant stand I bought. It's found it's happy place in our bedroom with a snake plant and it's my favorite! 

I actually love the snake plant so much that I bought a slightly smaller one for downstairs and put it in the natural fringe basket from Target. 

I love using baskets for plants! They go with the style we have in our space and are great for larger plants. Just remember to grab a plastic plant saucer to catch any water so you don't ruin your basket. 

And, I'm pretty sure that "bloom" pot needs to find a home with us too! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co