May 2, 2021

The Sunday Edition, 30


It's a quiet Sunday. My crew is off secretly shopping for mother's day and hanging out in the sunshine outside. I'm inside, trying to convince myself to clean something but instead I think I'll start a new book or catch up on a show.

We're six weeks out from finishing the school year and while the kids love it and masks mandates around here have been relaxing, it's still a lot and we're all dreaming of the summer that's around the corner. In the meantime, we're living for the weekends.

And here's a few things from around the web...

The best pizza in every state. We happen to live about 30 minutes away from one in Georgia and you know I added it to my must-try list!

Hilton Carter x Target. I can't wait for this new collection to drop!

That "blah" feeling you've been feeling? It has a name

But, another really good point of view on the blah and languishing.

A salsa recipe I think I'll try out this spring.

Downtown Abbey is coming out with a movie sequel and I'm already planning my solo movie date!




Happy Sunday, friends.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co