July 22, 2009

Updates

I think i'm going to combine the 2 blogs - and put family & baby all this one.

So - update on baby villa.
I went to my appt a few weeks ago at NUMC (the hospital here). Luckily, it wasn't as bad as i expected - most people seem friendly and nice. And it's clean. Hopefully, my opinion will stay the same or get better.

The baby is good - we heard the heartbeat for the first time! However, both times i went, the nurse thought the heartbeat sound fuzzy, so they did ultrasounds both times and the baby is fine and the heartbeat is consistent each time. And...we find out on Aug 6th what we're having. I can't WAIT!!! I think it's going to be a boy - i just have a feeling. And manny says he think's i'm carrying low so he thinks its a boy too. But we'll see.

We've pretty much got names down...but i just started thinking that i'd really love to give the baby a family name for the middle name. If it's a girl we're using Alexyss, after maddie of course :) But if it's a boy, i'm not sure. Maybe make a name from the grandpa's names?

I went for my quad screen ( a genetic blood test) and my 1 hour glucose test last week. I'll get the quad results tomorrow, i believe. And i failed the glucose test, so i took the 3 hour one on monday. NOT fun! And now i can't drink orange soda or coke bc it reminds me of the test! Which is good i guess lol, i'm sure the baby would be better off with water. I'll get the results tomorrow and i'm crossing my fingers that it's good news. But if it's not, and i do have a diabetic problem, then i'll do what i can to square it away and try not to dwell on it.
Its just important that the baby is healthy and will be okay.

I'm starting to show a little bit, but i can't wait to get further along, so i really feel pregnant! We started registrys at Target, BabiesRUs, and BuyBuyBaby. Although there isn't much on them bc we're really waiting to find out the sex to start shopping :)

I can't believe in about 3 weeks i'll be half way done!

And now an update on the rest of us:
Jezzy went to the vet today for another set of xrays and....her leg is HEALED!!! we're so excited she'll be coming home in a couple hours with no cast. I can feel good about her running around and playing with toby and not being locked up. Fingers crossed that she doesn't break it again :)

Manny's trip to SC got cancelled, now he's going the last week of august. Which means, maybe, just maybe i can visit my parents in NC b/c his class will held in NC at that time!

Other than that, everythings' pretty much normal. Toby's doing good - being his weird self :) Work is good for both of us.

160 days to go...

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co