September 22, 2009

"Loads" of laundry :D

This is only the gender neutral items! LOL, i didn't realize i really had that much stuff stored everywhere :)

It's 4 loads of laundry and thats not counting the bedding i still have to wash.
But i can't wait to put away all the tiny adorable things :)

I'm in my last week of the 2nd trimester - and for being this far, i generally feel pretty good. I tire easily and my feet swell sometimes, but i don't have too many big complaints. And my appetite is starting to pick up!

The room is all set up, furniture wise. It looks really good - i'll take pics soon and post them, i just need to pick up a little. Now, i just need to organize and find homes for everything and decorate with pictures and such.

It's going to be a great nursery when we're done.
Only 98 days to go...can you believe it?!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co