October 27, 2009

I'm such a slacker...

I'm too busy being tired & blah from working and being preggo to do stuff i really should do, like clean, cook and update the blog!

So i'll try to make this a good one :)

First off - my last clinic appt with the OB was on Thursday. It went well. I lost 2 lbs, so i'm down to 217. The doc & nutrionist are okay with it - nothing to worry about. Lia is doing good, growing just like she should! My belly measured at 30...whatever they use lol. Heartbeat was good. My blood pressure was and is still good. I passed my glucose test so no diabetes for me! And no more yucky stuff to drink for the test, such a relief ;) I had a TB test done and it was negative. And i'm now going for weekly sonograms along with my weekly NST (non stress test).

I've had a couple NST's since last post - one was today, along with a sono. All have come up good, really good for how far along i am (or so the nurse always says). And my blood pressure looks good at every visit. My sono was good today too. Lia weighs 3 lbs 12 oz and the tech said she had a buddha belly! Everything looked on track and normal - the umbilical cord is giving her enough blood and at a good rate. She's also got enough fluid. She was very busy holding her hands and feet in front of her face so we wouldn't get a view of her pretty little face :) It was actually cute. At one point she was playing with her toes! And then daddy started to speak and she moved those arms and legs so fast! Such a daddy's girl ♥

I'll go again next Tuesday for my NST & a BPP (biophysical profile, a certain type of sono). And next Thursday is my OB appt. As for this week, i'm done with all my appts so i can enjoy my day off at home with manny on Thursday.

Now, enough about our Miss Priss!

The rest of us are doing good - Toby & Jezz are being themselves...playful, loud, & sometimes annoying :) Manny took the week off of work so he's got the house all to himself this week since i'm working three 11 am to 7 pm shifts! Blah to that.

Manny & i went apple picking this weekend upstate NY. It started as a Sunday last minute drive to check out the fall foliage and we ended up at the apple orchard. We didn't bring any home, we just enjoyed the ones off of the trees while we were there. Even toby went and enjoyed some apples :) Pictures are on facebook!

The week has just started and already it feels like i'm been doing so much. Hopefully, work will get slower because i imagine doctor appts are only going to get more frequent!

Only 63 days to go...

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co