June 23, 2010

Quick update.

Hello blog!

Excuse my disappearing act...moving (and I learned real quick that moving across town is MUCH harder than moving to a new state, go figure!) and visiting family has taken all my time + energy. But, we are back home and I've gotten most of this new house turned into our home so I can spare a few minutes. I have missed the 'ole blog.

Quick update...
North Carolina is blistering hot. Visiting my family was amazing.
L rolled over for the 1st time!
She had her first 4-wheeler ride too. And LOVED it!
Sex and the City 2 was slightly disappointing. But at least M + I had a date night!
Eclipse is out soon! Yes, I am twilight lover.
Our new house is oh so nice.
Oh, and I didn't take a single picture in NC. Boo to me.
I am thinking of doing a project: me. More on that later...

For now, my spare minutes are up! Dinner needs to be made, L is cranky and I'm thinking a nap might do the trick and there is loads and loads of laundry to be done.

Until my next post which will hopefully be longer and soon, here's some cuteness!



No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co