March 10, 2011

EMBRACE THE CAMERA

I don't know about you, but when I get a new haircut I hate sitting around the house letting a good hair day go to waste. Long story short, I dyed my hair earlier this week and while I liked the dark brown color I decided with my outgrown haircut it was a bit too much. I finally gave in, told my fears to hush and drove off to the local beauty school for a cut. I ended up loving it! And, it cost me all of $13 (with tip!)
So, what did I do once I got back home? Packed a bag, picked up my loves (even Toby on this trip!) and headed to the park. Lia is loving the outdoors!

We managed to take just a few (okay... more like a hundredish) photos.





Oh and yeah, my dachshund likes to swing. He's a pretty hot dog. Get it, hot dog...because he's super cool and a weiner? I can be so unfunny!




1 comment:

  1. HA! Love the last pic of your adorable dog in the swing :).

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co