June 30, 2011

yesterday.

Yesterday...

We picked up my new car. How do you buy a car job-less? I know, I know. But we kind of hit a situtation where trading in our car was a good idea and we got a really good deal that works for us. I am now the very happy & proud owner of a 2011 Honda Pilot.


Meet Carolina. Yep, I totally named her.

I said goodbye to my sister and her family. They went back home to Germany. ::Insert very sad face here::

The hubby cooked a delicious dinner of steak, rice & beans. I didn't take a picture of it. But trust me, it was good.

Lia had a cute moment at dinner time. M asked her if she could just stay little forever. She looked at him, considered the idea for about 20 seconds and then shook her head no. I die of her cuteness. Really.

We took L-bug to the park to feed the ducks after dinner. She's really got the hang of actually throwing the bread to the ducks vs holding it out in her hand. And, she got to practice saying "duck". Score for talking.


Baby ducks! There were some teeny ducklings but some kid ran them off.


Pigeons make me miss New York.



Yesterday was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday looked like a great day! Yay for the new car!
    And what a cute moment with Lia! That seriously made me Aww like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy,

    A new car?!? How awesome!!

    I gave you the "One Lovely Blog" Award! Go see what that means here:
    http://pandiolalane.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-lovely-blog.html

    Have a lovely day!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo that is a lot of birds and i love the tree in you picture!

    Thanks for sharing
    Leontien
    www.fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co