February 23, 2012

LITTLE BITS OF HAPPINESS | 1

i saw last week that mrsStephanieT was starting a new weekly link-up titled little bits of happiness.

basically, take photos (or make a list!) of the little things that make you happy through the week. 

last night i fell into a bad mood. i got grumpy and then my iPhone broke. if you have an iPhone, you know how terrible of a fate that is. and i don't exactly have the $150 to shell out for the insurance claim. i saw her post on twitter today and thought "no, i'm not happy...i will not be posting today. i'm going to wallow in self pity". yeah yeah, i did do that a little bit.

but really i've been sitting in front of the computer all morning trying to figure out finances and bills and why they suck so much. oh, and catching glimpses every now and then of my sparkly-eyed toddler playing with a leftover heart-shaped balloon from valentines and eating a "pop" (popsicle).

and, i already took some shots earlier in the week of my bits of happiness. so why not? wallowing in self-pity isn't doing anything for me. and it isn't fair to anyone around me. and as stressed + annoyed as i feel, i'm still happy. you know, deep down in my heart of hearts.

 





l's tricycle full of sidewalk chalk//pretty flowers//chalkboard full of special crafts + things from lia//her smile
now you have my bits of happiness. 


Mrs Stephanie T

10 comments:

  1. aw, i'm so happy that little bits of happiness helped you! and i know how much of a bummer it can be when things just seem like they're piling up. hopefully you have a much better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry about your iPhone. No matter how bad life gets there is always something to smile about... one of the many reasons I love this link-up. Your daughter is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would cry if my iPhone broke, too but these pictures are enough to make anyone smile. Your little girl is ADORABLE. Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh you know what? i totally did cry. but it's just a phone right? ha. gotta keep smiling :)

      Delete
  4. I love the tricycle full of chalk :) Sorry to hear about your phone, that's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i actually got my phone back on last night. it's all factory settings again but i've got my files on the computer and at least its working!

      she was so cute filling up her tricyle with the chalk too ;)

      Delete
  5. She is absolutely ADORABLE! Love that smile. Big toddler smiles make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! her smile brights up my day every time.

      Delete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co