March 15, 2012

little bits of happiness w4.

this week wasn't my easiest. m is still out of town and it seems like lia is doing everything opposite of her normal self. i feel like i'm struggling to keep my head above water this week.

she busted her lip open. she has skipped almost every nap & refuses to sleep in her own bed. so she sleeps in my bed and practically kicks me off every night. she is sassing me left & right. and i can't even think about taking her into a grocery store for a real stock-up trip without backup. she isn't eating as much as she normally does. she fell off our bed last night. it's been me & her, all day every day. no me time. just a few minutes of blogging here and there. no catching up on trashy tv shows or the bubble bath i dreamed of. just a mama & her bossy toddler.

but sometimes that is what being a mama is.

this week wasn't all bad, though. and as stephanie points out on her post today, that's why we have this fun little link-up!

so here's our shiny moments from this week.

null







null







caffiene & chick-fil-a // a happy moment from my girl // a sweet card from my man // my favorite candle holder w/a new coconut water candle from B&BW // reading // new cup & new menu planner

i'm off to attempt to do my hair and make quick shopping trip for essential supplies. we're gonna make these. and pray the night goes well.



Mrs Stephanie T

4 comments:

  1. Ewww I love the planner and the cup! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i can't wait to start using the planner & i LOVE the cup!

      Delete
  2. i really hope there is dr.pepper in that chick-fil-a! if so, we may be long lost sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, there really was dr. pepper in that cup! our chick-fil-a has the best. it's the kind that burns your throat LOL - but don't ask why I like it that way, i've no idea - it's just good! ;)

      Delete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co