July 11, 2012

LOOKING FORWARD TO | JULY

a little late, but better than never

                                                                     Source: crushculdesac.tumblr.com via kristy on Pinterest


looking forward to...

fourth of july fireworks
visiting my family
my sis-in-law & nephew staying with us
lazy, beach days
sun tanned skin & summer clothes
another weekend afternoon in savannah
painting our nails bright, fun colors
another month to take my thirty-one business further
crossing off items from our summer bucket list
getting new family pictures taken
playdates with new friends
hanging out by the pool
movies under the stars
discovering more things about our new town


2 comments:

  1. I think July is by far the best summer month! Though I hate I don't get to spend it on a beach somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co