February 26, 2013

EIGHT | FIFTY-TWO


a portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013.

my little artist, making and creating. i try and surround her with things (art supplies, toys...) that encourage her to be imaginative and creative. but i often fail in just letting go and letting her do her thing. i complain about messes or i tell her i'll be finished with whatever current task i am doing in just 5 more minutes... but five minutes turns into ten which turns into an hour and then it's time to fix dinner and bath and bedtime routines and i've let my girl down. i'm letting myself down.

and now i am rambling, which is the exact opposite point of this post. so i promise myself i'll try harder and be better and hope that i can keep that promise.

linking up here.


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co