August 5, 2013

THE WEEKLY


This past week was a good one. We spent a lot of time in the car earlier on this week, driving home from my parents house. We spent one morning at the pool and another at the movies. My shy girl came out of her shell just enough to dance in the aisle in front of our seats! And we spent as much time as we could with M - Sunday was our only full day together. But we made little pockets of time for each other on the other days and I am so grateful for that.

We're spending these last few days of summer getting things ready for this week! A sweet little backpack landed on our doorstep last week and it's ready to be filled up with preschool work. We get to meet her teachers and hopefully other classmates on Wednesday before she starts on Thursday. I still can't believe it!

And we bought our girl her first pair of ballet shoes. She requested tap shoes in the store so I hope she isn't too disappointed in ballet. We're entering this new stage of motherhood and toddlerhood. It's full of mixed emotions right now. I am beyond blessed with this girl - she's seriously the most awesome little person and I'm a little sad that I have to share her. But! It's so exciting that she gets to go out in the world and be this awesome little person.

Our weekend was full of family time. We went bowling. I am terrible at it! I also get distracted easily by my two crazy loves. And we grilled out barbeque chicken and fresh corn. Because we couldn't let summer go by without grilling some corn at least once.

This morning was a rough one full of tantrums over yogurt with chocolate and sprinkles. I mean, how dare I make her eat such a thing? But nap time came and I found some quiet to work in. Summer classes end tonight for M. I think a little celebration is in order! Also, The Bachelorette finale airs tonight. Is anyone else as excited as I am?

Around the web this week...

Want to get to know our town a little better? We live in the first town on the list.

H&M has finally opened their online shop!  Which is awesome news for everyone except my bank account.

I am completely in awe of this girl.

Want it.

Adding this adorable DIY toy box to the endless list of projects I want to tackle.

A fun, fiesta wedding

And this basically sums up my "i hate getting dressed" tantrums.

Happy Monday xoxo
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co