January 22, 2014

CURRENTLY | JANUARY

 photo IMG_1939edit_zpsd2a4677d.jpg

Inspired by several bloggers, her and her in particular, welcome to a new monthly series here on the blog! Please feel free to link up any of your "currently" posts in the comments, xo!

Watching... Downton Abbey. I'm in the second season and I'm hopelessly hooked.

Looking... for the perfect big-girl bed for Lia. It's time!

Reading... The Stuff That Never Happened.

Wearing... skinny jeans and oxfords.

Wanting... to add more of these colorful bowls to my growing stack.

Adding... books to my library queue.

Planning... some early Spring cleaning.

Sending... lots of birthday love in the mail!

Pinning... smart camera tips, clothes for the babe and a recipe I can't wait to try.

Spending... afternoons at the Farmers Market.

Trying... to stay on top of my to-do list.

Anticipating... February!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co