THE WEEKLY

Friday, March 14, 2014

  photo IMG_2990EDIT_zps164aeb16.jpg
  photo IMG_3005EDIT_zpsf8b0ff11.jpg
 
Happy Weekend! I'm popping in tonight real quickly just to say we had a good week. I meant to blog earlier but L was napping and hanging out on the sofa with a magazine sounded better.
 
The babe is finishing up a really late dinner and as soon as I tuck her into bed, I'm going to sneak away to the living room for a date night in with my guy. It's rare that we don't fall into bed as soon as L does!

The week was pretty ordinary and I didn't really take many photos. I feel like we didn't really do anything except clean the house and grocery shop. And laundry, always the constant mountain. There was a windy trip to the Farmers Market but otherwise, nothing too exciting happened.

But we're happy and it's the weekend so that's worth mentioning! Enjoy yours, xo!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!