June 30, 2014

OH BABY

 photo IMG_4980EDIT2_zpsed18a513.jpg
 photo IMG_4989EDIT_zpsab79bbce.jpg
 photo IMG_4994EDIT_zps61d15801.jpg

We're thrilled to finally be sharing our news! We've wanted to add another babe to our little family for a long time now and we're just happy (& nervous!) it's happening.

And with some serious nausea and lots of afternoon naps, things have been pretty quiet (& messy!) around here. I'm a few weeks from the second trimester and counting pretty hard on it to bring some extra energy and feel good vibes.

L is at the age where she gets what is going on. She couldn't be happier! She's always talking about the baby or hugging my belly. She's prepping to be the best big sister, EVER. She also insists this baby is a girl. I guess we'll see about that soon enough!

So far, things are different yet kind of the same as my pregnancy with L. I'm happy to say I have a great OB with an awesome nurse staff and at the moment, we're moving ahead with a regular, normal non-high risk pregnancy.  With L, I was high-risk with less-than-supportive doctors and tests after tests after tests. It's odd but welcome to think this time might be a little more relaxed.

Here's to the next seven months, eating all the watermelon and getting more blog posts up!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co