February 9, 2015

LOOKING FORWARD TO | FEBRUARY


It's the month of love! February is such a short, but sweet month.

And I'm looking forward to...

Valentine's Day and our usual family date.
Helping my girl create some handmade valentines for her pre-k class!
Catching up on some reading. I've got a stack of books I eye everyday, I just cant find the time.
Watching our little guy turn a month old!
Hitting the 6 weeks postpartum checkpoint and hoping to get back to normal.
Starting a book club with some mama friends.

And hoping for...
An early Spring!

We're keeping things simple lately. Less outings, more staying in. Trying to keep up with laundry and dishes while playing more games and puzzles. Finding time to snuggle and bond with our little guy outside of feedings and rocking him to sleep. And finding time to hang out with our girl so she doesn't feel left out. I figure if I can go to bed each night being able to look back and smile or laugh at some part of our day and we're all in good moods as we lay our heads down, then life is pretty good right now. This is our slow season and we're going to embrace it.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co