December 24, 2015

THE GREAT CHRISTMAS TREE HUNT, EDITION 3

I think we picked out our tree this year in less than 30 minutes. That must be a record for our family. We (which probably means mostly me) take our Christmas trees seriously. I think I've let go of the idea of a perfect Christmas this year. I'm more like "hey, Christmas is getting done and that's good enough" right about now.

But, we got a tree. L was big enough this year to pull it to the guys up front to pay for it. Nico didn't really care about this particular shin-dig but he did act cool through the hundred photos I snapped before peeing through his clothes. Then, I spent a good half hour picking out dead tree pieces from my favorite blanket about two weeks later.

Our perfect tree is gorgeous and twinkly and sporting a new skirt this year. I'm happy!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co