July 19, 2016

EIGHTEEN MONTHS


This guy turned 18 months old about a week ago. He's right in that sweet spot where there's a tiny bit of baby chub left and he doesn't completely look like a full-grown kid. He just looks almost like a completely full-grown kid!

That hair! I'm stumped. I can't bring myself to cut it again. I just can't. Also, I don't even want to imagine how he'd do in a barber shop. He can just keep pulling off that shaggy beach look. It's works for around here anyways.

He's got 8-10 teeth. I haven't counted lately because he bites. He thinks it's something funny to do. He's a comedian, this one.

His personality is really starting to shine. He's active and outgoing. He's a major flirt. He likes to explore and figure things out for himself. He also loves to climb and play ball. He's independent but clingy. He's a total mama's boy and I don't hate it.

It's almost like I have my own personal Curious George and I kind of love it. Life with him is just really fun. It's really exhausting too, but it's really fun. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co