February 25, 2017

THIS WEEK

Happy Saturday! It's been a busy one around here. The kids had so much fun spending the afternoon at a local maritime museum. And, we topped the evening off with a new scooter for Nico (after he discovered his sister's pictured above!) and grilled strawberry shortcakes for the rest of us.




Lia had a big week. She picked out new glasses, had a great checkup, and got 100% on her spelling test!

We tried out a new local pizza place. Let's just say I'd be fine if I could only eat their food for the rest of my days. I booked a few clients this week and it's keeping me busy in such a fun and creative way. 

Nico spent his week being wild and loud. He's really testing the limits at two. It's equally terrifying and cute. He's still not talking well but today but he said "bubbles". I'll take what I can get!

Our week was really casual amidst the business though. We enjoyed having an extra long weekend together and set up the projector in the backyard. "Home" was the pick of choice and we roasted marshmallows. The weather has been amazing (despite all the pollen and bugs) so we've spent a lot of time at the park and outdoors. 

I'm really hoping to get back on track blogging. I'm just terrible at making time for it. Fingers crossed!

And a few things from this week.

On raising a long-haired boy. Something I can totally relate to right now.
I just picked up this book at the library and I can't wait to dive in.
I was searching for a sofa for a client but then I found this. I'm pretty sure I need it!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co