March 28, 2017

STREP IS FOR THE BIRDS

I caught strep over the weekend, so there's that. I'm living off popsicles and cherry icees from the local Burger King and trying to keep the germs contained. Lia had strep two weeks ago and I'm hoping we can rid the germs soon. The pollen too, please!





Strep really is for the birds though. I need a good night's sleep where I don't sound like Darth Vader (in the words of my husband) and real food. But, I did finally have time to watch Bridget Jone's Baby, drop 3 lbs, and start reading this book.

On the even brighter side, speaking of my husband... You guys, he's one of the good ones. He's picked up all the slack around here. Making meals, taking care of the kids, doing the school and ballet thing. He's the greatest!

And, my littlest is providing all the entertainment and laughs I need today!

Here's hoping your Tuesday is healthier than mine!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co