August 27, 2017

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 3


Life, you guys! It's been so busy and lively and good. School is back in session, I've booked my biggest job yet, and the kids are happy and growing. And, the weather today was the sweetest hint of Fall. Sitting down with my guy and a bowl of chili after a long work meeting was the cherry on top of this Sunday.


And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

The coziest backyard. Who else is super excited about Fall? 

The yummiest looking roast chicken with salsa verde recipe.


Sending so much love + prayers to Texas right now. If you want to help, here's a good way (or two!) to start.

Would you get a literary tattoo? I'd be up for one, if I wasn't so afraid of needles!

Yes. Yes. Yes. To all of these totes!

Updated travel warnings for Mexico are happening. Which is so sad, because the parts of the country that we visited earlier this month were beautiful and charming and full of good citizens and warm culture.


Enjoy your week, friends!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co