December 21, 2018

A CHRISTMAS RECITAL, 6


Another performance of The Nutcracker in the books! I was SO excited for this year's show. Lia has been taking extra dance classes for months on top of her regular ballet class. She got to perform twice in the show this year! Double the routines, double the costumes! 

It was so great for her to push herself and see how far she has come. She's been dancing since she was 3 1/2 and once again, she brought me to tears. 


We let her dance without glasses for the first time this year AND she talked me into a red lip. It's the first year I've let her wear makeup on stage and she was so giddy! 


This year, she danced the role of an angel and a flower in the waltz of the flowers. I think it's my one of favorite dances yet! Though, I probably say that every year.... 


Here's to her dancing feet and what the next few months of ballet brings!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co