August 18, 2019

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 18


I dropped the "blogging" ball again! It's summer and it was bound to happen. But, summer is ending! Today is officially our last day of summer vacation. And, as sad as I am that summer has come to an end, I'm excited for a new start, a new year, and getting back to some solid routines. 

I am feeling like those solid routines are going to include a little more consistency here, bringing in some more content, and really letting myself grow into this space. It's hard to know exactly what I want this space to do - but I am hoping to explore that more in the coming months!

And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

Did you watch the finale of Jane the Virgin? I absolutely loved the show and the finale (and this major detail) was perfect. 

Reese Witherspoon's book club selections

Speaking of books, these vending machines are full of free books. Brilliant!

Border wall turned playground

Have you ever thought about painting your window trims? I'm pretty sure ours are plastic but this DIY made theirs look pretty dreamy!

This 20-year Target collaboration! I'm so excited! I can still remember favorite pieces from past collections. Lia had the cutest, colorful flats from the Isaac Mizrahi collection, then she wore the most sweetest polka dot dress from the Jason Wu collaboration for her preschool pictures, and some iconic black & white outdoor pillows from Marimekko are still living it up in our backyard. So, to say I am excited is an understatement! 

A 'Friends' lego set. Could I BE any more excited?!

And, a recipe on our 'to-try' list! 

Happy Sunday, guys. Enjoy it! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co