February 11, 2020

Valentine Favorites | For the littles


What better week to break my blogging hiatus than Valentine's week? I love making a little magic around the holidays and I really love pulling together these curated boards. 

I scrolled past a post on Instagram yesterday and it was just exactly what I needed to read. The kids picked out store-bought valentine's this year. We haven't pulled out any Valentine decorations and I haven't pulled together any gifts. But, like the post said, we're happy! The kids are happy! Things will get done.

So, if you need a few last-minute ideas too, I've got you covered! 


one | two | three | four | five | six

For my littles, we're sticking to simple gifts! I ordered the books for the kids (that Rifle Co. edition of Little Women is on it's way for L!) and I'll pair it with a fun treat from Target. And, since L doesn't have school on Valentines Day and M will be off work, we're dreaming up some fun ideas for the weekend. 

A weekend off to celebrate the loves of my life is just what we all need! I hope your Valentine's day is just as sweet. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co