April 9, 2020

Easter Favorites | For the Littles

I am super excited for Easter this year! A beloved, chocolate-egg filled holiday in the midst of the all the uncertainty that's been surrounding us lately. 

I relied heavily on drive-up orders and Amazon to make Easter happen this year. A few local children's shops started offering curbside pickups so I took advantage of those as well!

Finding little treasures to tuck inside baskets and new books to dive into has been a B I G stress reliever for me. While I always try to shop intentional (I hate tiny junk), their baskets are probably a little fuller this year because I found it hard to stop picking up things I knew would bring a smile to their face!

Here's a few of my favorite finds! 


one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine


I couldn't resist another Rifle Paper Co edition of a classic book for L while I stuck to a funny comedian for N!  Both kiddos are getting a puzzle, kinder joy eggs, bubbles + chalk, and those fun squeezy teenie nee doh balls. 

Other things making it into their baskets!

More enamel pins. L is starting a collection! 
The cutest swim trunks for N.
Card games! Spot It and Qwixx.

I hope you all have an A M A Z I N G holiday! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co