June 10, 2020

What I read in May


May was a good mix of heavy reads balance out with lighter ones. The books spanned through so many subjects and categories.

 I found myself diving into heavy issues with American Dirt - both in the book AND the real life controversy to the book. I found myself sad and in awe while reading Educated. I laughed at Parental Guidance and Red, White & Royal Blue. 

American Dirt, When We Believed in Mermaids, and Red, White, & Royal Blue were my favorites. Though they were all good and worth reading!

I also re-read the Hunger Games series to refresh my mind before I read this one.

I'm at the point where I now need to decide if I should extend my goal (currently I'm set to read 52 books this year) or finish strong and then just keep reading until I make a new goal next year. What would you do?

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co