October 13, 2020

What I read in September


Another month of good books down! I'll say, reading has really helped get me through this year. Behind every rough day was a book I could lose myself in. 

The Vanishing Half was my top choice from last month. I liked the back and forth storyline and how the author intertwined the lives of the characters. 

Loud Mouth and Roommaid were the perfect light rom-com books! And, The Lies that Bind and Chasing Fireflies were good stories overall. 

The Other Mrs had a lot of potential but I found myself skim-reading almost the entire book. It wasn't catching and I didn't retain much of the plot. 

I think the most exciting thing about these past few months of reading is picking the actual book. I like to browse book stores and the book aisles at Target for ideas. It's the idea of a new story to fall into that does it for me. Now that our library has officially opened again, we'll be back to bringing home stacks of books and not a whole lot makes me happier than a stack of books!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co