February 10, 2021

My Favorite Romantic Comedies

Gah, romantic comedies! One of the best movie genres there is, I think. We have a valentine's day tradition to watch the movie 'Valentine's Day' with takeout or heart-shaped pizzas and a box of chocolates. It's such an underrated movie that we love so much!

And, of course, any movie with a cozy Nancy Meyers styled kitchen is a must for this list. 



/ / / / / /

It's Complicated

Because I said So

About Time

Valentine's Day

Something's Gotta Give

Home Again

Crazy Stupid Love

Bridget Jones Diary

He's Just Not That Into You

PS I Love You

/ / / / / / 


You can bet at least a few of these movies will be on repeat this month while I try to play catch up around the house!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co