February 1, 2022

2022, One Month In


I blinked and we're already in February 2022! Anyone else feel that way too? Christmas and New Years and most of January, really, is just a blur in my memory. 

Things have just been all hustle and bustle. And, here I am, naively thinking things would be calmer at this time of the year! Ha!

So, how about an old school photo dump and update of the last month or so!

Christmas was magical and chaotic and wonderful.

Lia celebrated her 12th (!!!) birthday with a mini movie celebration in the backyard. 

We went to Disney! It was everything. Olive was immediately a fan! And we remain a Disney-obsessed family. 

Nico celebrated his 7th birthday with a Minecraft cake, a few games of bowling, and his closest friends from 1st grade!

Olive turned 3 months. Then 4 months. She charms us daily!

Girl Scout cookie season started and it's a true challenge keeping up with these mini entrepreneurs I've got in my troop!


And now I'm trying to clear my brain, our space, and find that calmness I'm missing. One babe is napping, the other is in school, and the third is in zoom school so here's to catching up and getting things done!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co