March 16, 2022

A Festive March Basket


Have you guys heard of occasion bins? I fell into a rabbit hole of them on Pinterest last month and I'm obsessed. I love all things party & paper goods but never picked anything up because I didn't know what to do with it and it seemed wasteful to buy all the tiny things with no plans to use them. Enter the occasions bin - they've been bringing so much joy!

I can happily pick up those fun-shaped paper plates and pretty jars of sprinkles all year long now! My kids love these bins. Using glass cups and silly straws make their after-school snack time special and a rainbow shaped plate perks up breakfast time. Their favorite thing about them is seeing what new silly straw shape I can find next! 



I've been picking up stuff as I go and plan to reuse leftovers. TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Walmart are the best to grab little things. And, definitely don't sleep on Target's dollar section and Hobby Lobby's paper party supplies. I grabbed a large storage bin from Target and just store everything in there in our closet (separate from typical holiday decorations) to have handy when it's time to switch out the basket fillers. 

It's seriously so fun!


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co