May 27, 2022

A Bright Summer Basket


Lia and Nico have loved these occasion bins that we've started to make! I'll admit, I dropped the ball on this summer bin and quickly threw this one together this past week as a surprise for their last day of school today. 

I love the fact that I can reuse items from basket to basket (and season to season!) by storing the extras in a large tote I keep tucked away in the closet because that means the next basket always has a jumping point and we aren't wasting extras. I've found that it works best to keep a smaller bin in a kitchen cabinet we don't use much to store the things I've bought for the upcoming basket so I can easily see what I've already got. Then, all the extras get tossed together in the large tote when I switch out the stuff in the basket! 


I'll source what I can here but Amazon, Target, and TJ Maxx/Marshalls are my favorites. Also, online party shops for those specialty items that I really love but can't find locally - like The Party Darling, Shop Sweet Lulu, and Pink Antlers. I just browse seasonal sections whenever I'm in a store and buy things as I go.

sources

I also got these fun "yay" silly straws but they haven't arrived yet! I'm just here for all the fun traditions full of the magical little things, you guys. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co