May 28, 2010

HOLIDAY WEEKEND

I snapped this yesterday. Lia hung out in her bumbo while I loaded the dishwasher.

A few days ago, I brought out Lia's 6-12 month box out of her closest and went through it. She's starting to outgrow her clothes really quickly. Half of the clothes in it fit her now or will fit very, very soon! She's wearing a pink sundress from Old Navy in this picture. I remember coming home from work most nights with a new outfit for Lia. All of which I found on clearance, sometimes an extra 50% off, because we still didn't know if she was a girl or a boy. In fact, we weren't 100% sure until I was about 36 weeks or so. I remember picking up this dress and falling in love with it. I could just imagine our daughter wearing it. And now she is wearing it. I can't believe how fast time is going by.

Ignore the mess in the background, we are moving next weekend!

It's a very happy holiday weekend! What's everyone's Memorial Day plans? I'm kicking it off by working tonight. It's only for 4 hours, so it's not bad. And, I found some ca-uttte clothes for Lia that I put on hold. Tomorrow we are going to BBQ with some good friends. I love BBQs. I love cooking for BBQs too! On Sunday, we're thinking about going to a few museums in the city. A lot of them are doing an awesome kind of "salute the troops" thing and giving military free tickets for the holiday weekend. And of course, its Fleet Week in the city. Then on Monday, no set plans yet. I'm just happy to have an extra day with M.

Next weekend is moving weekend! So, if i'm not around the blog much it's because not a single thing is actually packed yet! Procrastinating has left me a big ole to-do list and only a few days to do it in because who does work during a fun extra long weekend?!

On a BIG sidenote, remember what this holiday is about when you are relaxing at BBQs, beaches, parks, museums...wherever you are celebrating at. Remember our men and women who have given their lives for our freedom and country. And remember the ones still fighting for us. Memorial day is all for them.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co