May 23, 2011

OUR WEEKEND

We had an amazing weekend! Charlotte is a beautiful city. In fact, we just loved that is was a city. We were surpised how much we've missed buildings, the city pace and highways! It was a short 2 1/2 day visit but we jammed it full o' fun.

I wish I could tell you all about it now but...we're leaving for NY in 5 hours. Yep, we are the crazy people who leave at 4 AM in hopes of a sleeping baby!  We got home from our trip yesterday evening and spent today picking up, washing laundry and repacking suitcases and the car. We've been busy!

As soon as I get back next week, I promise a real post and catchup P365 posts!

Me, enjoying Charlotte. Oh, and I chopped off my hair!


L-bug playing around in Ikea.


Me & my love at Carowinds.

Hope you all have an amazing week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope NY is amazing!! My son LOVES riding on our lawnmower too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co