July 5, 2011

MOMMY NERVES, BLOOD AND A HOLIDAY

I had all intentions hopes of getting a good post out. I'm trying my hardest to keep everyday life normal and in control despite our not-everyday-normal situation. So, I'm really trying to keep up with posting like I used to.

But, the world of parent-hood had a different idea of today. It started out with a normal day where I had to work a few hours. Came home tired, fixed dinner and we decided on a family trip to Target. It ended with a possible chipped tooth, blood everywhere, and an extra tired mommy. L-bug took a spill while running after a ball in Target and bit her lip or pushed her tooth into her gum. Either way, a strawberry popsicle seemed to make her happy and her mouth looks like it will be okay.

So, I'll just leave you with a few pictures of our holiday instead of giving you yet another holiday post to read ;)


I'll be back later in the week with a post that may or may not have something to do with my summer bucket-list. Okay, it probably will!

P.S. Lia-bug has recently learned to make the smack noise when giving kisses. And she's currently showering me and her papi with kisses. We have the cutest toddler. Ever.

P.P.S She's taken 2 more spills (since I started writing this post a good 30ish minutes ago) which = more blood. Can I just put my toddler in a plastic bubble?

My mommy nerves are a total wreck. Fingers crossed the night gets better. I hope yours is!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co