July 6, 2011

MY SUMMER TO-DO LIST

Remember when I talked about my summer to-do list?

Well, here it is. I am happy to announce we've already crossed off a few items! Posts about those will come later. For now, here's what fun we'll be chasing after the next few months.

Watch classic summer movies like The Parent Trap and Dirty Dancing.
Go to a baseball game.
Make homemade popsicles.
Raleigh Flea Market.
Fly a kite.
Have a picnic.
Take Lia to the aquarium.
Play a round of mini golf.
Feed ducks at the park.
Go to a fair or street festival.
Take a trip to Myrtle Beach.
Go to the Outer Banks.
Wash our cars.
Play croquet.
Perfect my chicken salad recipe. It's a classic miracle whip vs mayo debate.
Start my herb garden.
Sonic happy hour.
Rent bicyles and ride downtown.
Take Lia to the library for storytime on Fridays.
Water park.
See fireworks!

Got any fun ideas I should add? What's on your summer to-do list?

P.S.
Does anyone know how to make banners or put links onto pictures for the sidebar? I made an image for my summer to-do list but I can't figure out how to put a link with it so I can pop it into my sidebar. Does that make any sense? Help, please!

2 comments:

  1. Great to do! I have been wanting to make popsicles since summer started! I need to get on that!

    To add the picture link through, simply go to add a gadget in your blogger design, and select picture. The In the same box you upload the picture, you will be able to add a click through link! Hopefully I explained that well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your posts in Google reader and I just noticed the new background and header. Super cute! Love the Summer To-do list! It sounds a lot like ours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co