October 6, 2011

home.

Im testing the blogger app I just downloaded on my iPhone and writing this post from the road.

We got a house! We chose the second house. The one with a bit more space, no laundry issue and most importantly, no pet alligator ;)

I knew once we walked in it was a better fit for us. Not as charming, but I make our house a home - not the built ins.

We are driving back to NC now. We'll be picking up our moving truck tomorrow morning, using the whole day to pack & load it. Saturday morning we are spending a couple hours at a local festival with my family then making the big move!

We are so excited. And so blessed and thankful. To our families for their endless support and help and our friends who were always their for us - you have no idea how much it means to us!

Now: time for the next chapter in our lives.

I will be back to post once we are somewhat settled in!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys found a place and can get moved to SC together! I think the house is cute, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome blog,,Im officially following ya with smiles.. Found ya hopping and had to stop in.. So much creativity dwells here.. Im Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com ..Hope you can stop in sometime..TY

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co