January 8, 2013

ONE | FIFTYTWO, THE FIFTY-TWO PROJECT

this post inspired me to start the 52 project. i did the 365 project a few years ago and while i totally cherish ALL of those photos, it became a dreaded chore to snap a photo. and this year i am all about keeping myself happy and inspired. 

any excuse to take and post pictures of L makes me a pretty happy mama. one of my new year goals is to document more of our life. and to dust off my nice camera more often. if i can do two things at once, i'm in.

 


 "a portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

she was jumping around and fidgeting and would NOT stay still. somehow i got this photo and i look at it at least once a day. it inspires me. the smile, the twinkle in her eyes. that's my girl.

link to the project can be found on my sidebar.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co