April 29, 2013

THE WEEKEND


there was shopping and holding hands and ducking into little stores as we filled my crave of the city life.

the city was alive in the late afternoon and it was the best kind of day. bar doors were propped open with music and chatter spilling out onto the street. a life-size chess game was going on in one of the squares. people were out and about.

there was breakfast on the front porch. trips to the grocery store. the first pickings from our cilantro plant that we made into fresh salsa for our tacos. and there was a movie date-night in.

other than missing my girl like crazy, it was good. things were so, so good.

6 comments:

  1. I really like you pictures! :) May I ask what kind of camera you used?
    stop by sometime and say hi!
    http://natalieslens.blogspot.com/2013/04/busy-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you!! I use a Canon Rebel XS. I don't have any more details than that though - I still haven't bothered to read the manual LOL.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that you had such a great weekend and were able to spend some one and one with your man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend. Places like that are great and exactly why we moved here to WI. Our town is similar. Glad you got to enjoy some time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing your posts and instagrams about your town! It looks like such a great place to be :)

      Delete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co