February 6, 2014

LOOKING FORWARD TO | FEBRUARY

  photo IMG_2159edit_zpse7bdfe62.jpg

I read once that January is for dreamers and February is for do-ers. I like that idea considering I spent the better part of January barely keeping my head above water. It wasn't exactly the easiest month for me. So, this month I keep telling myself to fight and push through.

I'll be posting some goals in this space in a few days in hopes that they'll keep me focused.

But for now, here's what I am looking forward to!

Making Valentine's with my girl. It's her first Valentine's Day in a classroom setting and I am so excited for her!
Crafting something up.
Valentine's Day with my loves. We have a tradition of Olive Garden take-out and watching Valentine's Day and it hasn't let us down yet.
Reading through the stack of books I've collected lately. Between thrifted copies and library loans, my bookshelf is crammed.
Adding play dates to our calendar.
And, starting a Supper Club with some friends.

"One day she finally grasped that unexpected things were always going to happen in life. And with that she realized the only control she had was how she chose to handle them. So, she made the decision to survive using courage, humor and grace. She was the queen of her own life and the choice was hers."

So here's to you February, xo.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co