February 10, 2014

THE WEEKEND

  photo photo11_zps42aa29f3.jpg
  photo photo8_zps6874c8a0.jpg
  photo photo9_zps3cdf4f7b.jpg
 photo photo6_zps5e43cba0.jpg
  photo photo5_zps07a5e088.jpg
 photo photo7_zps95a5e777.jpg
 photo photo10_zps2cb7aabf.jpg

M gave notice to his second job and we are all happy to say he's only working one job with a side of full-time schooling! It was our first weekend to have him all to ourselves and we lived it up.

We celebrated with dinner on Friday night and a trip to Target. I was out on Saturday night enjoying dinner with friends while my loves had some one-on-one time. We all woke up tired and a little icky on Sunday so we headed to the beach for some diner grub and sand. I'm pretty sea salty air and bacon can work a little magic.

There were naps all around, many rounds of Monoply Jr, a little thrifting and a stock up at the grocery store.

PS. My blog reflects the ebb and flow of my life. Some weeks will have many posts and my regular line-up will be on key and some weeks things don't fall into place. For now, this weekend post has filled in nicely in lieu of my usual weekly post!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co