July 18, 2014

THE WEEKLY

 photo IMG_5012EDIT_zps6f2af210.jpg
 photo photo150_zps2df909e9.jpg
 photo IMG_5014EDIT_zpsf4863e20.jpg
 photo IMG_5019EDIT2_zps674175e7.jpg
 photo photo151_zps1a9ac2fb.jpg

The last time I wrote a weekly post was back in April. And to say things have been off-kilter since then is an understatement. Summer hasn't been the amazing few months I imagined it would be. It turns out that having a schedule full of activities (school, ballet, etc.) works better for us than long stretches of empty days. Our town is sweet and simple, but sadly that leaves very little for us to do except find our way into our friend's pool as much as we can.

I'm officially in the second trimester of this pregnancy. I got really sick last week while L was away and it's just starting to clear up now and I can only hope the elusive energy bursts and my appetite make an appearance soon. Otherwise, things are pretty normal here.

And this weekend, we're off for a big hurrah to summer trip. We're taking L to the zoo and staying overnight in a hotel for the pool perks.

Here's to a good weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co