April 8, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS HANDSOME GUY!

This guy turned 30 yesterday and we love celebrating him around here. We've been together since the start of our twenties. It's crazy to think we're about to embark on our thirties together! And his birthday just wouldn't be the same without his favorite strawberry cake. My sister makes this cake for birthdays and holidays and when M came along and declared it his favorite, the recipe was passed down to me and I pull it out at least once a year.

We kept it simple and grabbed some Mexican food for dinner and L entertained us with babbling words she insisted were a kids version of Spanish and singing us her preschool songs while Nico passed out in his car seat. We sang Happy Birthday and blew out candles at home, L made him a card where she wrote Happy Birthday all by herself and included her "graduation details" and I surprised him with a date to the movies this weekend. I'm being brave and letting someone that's not me watch Nico for a few hours! Hold me now...

Here's to another year of adventures with this guy!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co