April 16, 2015

OUR ROADTRIP TO NORTH CAROLINA


We took a weekend trip to North Carolina last month to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. We drove down and gathered in a local pizza place with my siblings to surprise him with a family dinner/party. I'm pretty sure he teared up a bit and it meant to much to us to show our dad how much we all love and care for him! Especially since we don't see as much of him as we'd like.

It was a loud, fun dinner and watching my dad meet my son made for amazing memories! The rest of the weekend was spent thrifting with my sisters and grabbing dinner/shopping for books with my guy on a little date night.

It was a great weekend and those little bites of time I get to spend at home are always so fun!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co